Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vote No On Prop 8

So there is a HUGE controversy on Prop 8. everyone knows about it; but for those who do not it is about legalizing gay marriage. I vote no-too bad i cant vote yet. My reasoning is because of "the pursuit of happiness" and separation of church and state. Also because why am I going to deny someone the right of being happy when I as a person HATES being alone.

The separation of church and state is a big thing, which is why we can not pray in school. What ever happened to the separation? I'll tell you; people want to make sure it's there way. I am not the most religious person but what I do know is that God wants people to be happy, so who can say God said that straight people and only straight people can be happy? I would love for you to come and tell me that you were told this and with proof. I do not believe that God wants anyone to be unhappy. God made everyone different for a reason- to banish them to hell[[which some people have told me this is where gay people will go]], i think not. I think he wanted to show how ignorant people can be, and they go as far as denying people rights, how can you be cruel to not let people marry. Seriously, tell me your reasoning and why you believe it; what would you believe if the church told you nothing about gay people.


Did you ever think that some pastors or fathers or anyone else might want change also? I mean some churches can do what they want; hence the separation. They do not have to allow anything. Some churches will accept it and some wont. But are you seriously going to deny someone the right to be happy? What does it matter to you if they are married; your not dealing with it; you are not marrying them; you are not going to the wedding; your just preventing someone from being happy. its just like every guy or girl that has ever or will break your heart. Say your mom or dad or sibling or any relative came out- what would you do? Would you say you do not support them or would you stand by them? Honestly why would you at any cost take away a persons' happiness ever?

go ahead try to prove me wrong. I WILL argue with you- no matter what.


VOTE NO ON PROP 8

No comments: