Monday, December 15, 2008

one of the best days ever <33

ok so it started out kinda shaky. I woke up and it was colder than heck and my sister was loud while getting ready for work. I get mad then right as i fall back asleep my alarm went off. I was pissed. Anyways, i get ready for school, then while on the way my dad almost forgot to turn so he could take me to school. Then i get there and school was okay nothing special. So the school day ends and im excited like always right? cause thats what it is to be a teenager.

I get home its chill and just the normal day[[again]]. Anyways my mom goes and gets the mail and i she told me i had two letters; one from Humboldt State University and one from CSULB. I was like cool; its probably just telling me to send in more stuff. So i open the CSULB one cause it was easier to open; one of those rip the sides kinda thing. So it was just updating me and stuff; and then i open the Humboldt one. I open it wonder what it's about then I read:
"Dear Jodi,
Congratulations! Humboldt State University is pleased to offer you admission for the fall 2009 semster..."

oh my gosh i calmy said mom "i think i just got into college" and she read it and we started flipping out! like i was jumping up and down screaming. and then my nephew actually gave me a hug i was shocked lmao. So anyways i was like oh my gosh i have to call jordi!! then the freakin woman didnt answer her phone; but she was later forgiven. Anyways i call the boss, my dad, my brothers, ty and jen and sondra. i was alll excited. i still am.

So anyways i tell jordi and she was freakin out too. then she goes im picking you up nd we're getting donuts[[looong story]]. so she picks me up and screams and hugs me. then we get outside and i yell we're going to college[[she got into johnson and wales]] So anyways we're all hyper then we get donuts not a good combo. ooh plus the girl got a dozen donuts[[again looong story]] and of course we got extra. which is at my casa just like all the donuts we never ate.

anyways so today was like the one of the best days ever!!