Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my sweet silver lining pt 1&2

...and so last night was graduation; and i think i saw my sweet silver lining
i got a lot of closure because of somethings that happened.
but anyways..

last night at graduation the sunset and the way the clouds were was amazing. The sun was barely peaking out and it made me feel like the ones I have lost were watching out for me. Then right was the clouds swallowed the sun I saw three little birds. I have a pretty good idea of who they were supposed to be. The reason I thought it was them is because they flew around like they were dancing. It was truly amazing and I felt like you three were there for me.

Thank you.
I truly love and miss you all.


Pt 2:
so today was your graduation; they called your called name i cheered and stood up for you i told jessi i wished you were here she told me that you were in spirit; and i know you were cause i saw a bird just like the one at my graduation it flew just like the other bird had; so really i know it was you :] i miss and love you Blake

No comments: