Friday, June 10, 2011

the best part

"You know the best part?
It isn't knowing that your friends have your back.
It's knowing that you have your friends' back."
-Green Street Hooligans
I guess I am learning who has my back, we all know whose back I have had over the years. I have been screwed over by too many who I believed would never do that to me. Honestly, it makes me glad those people are gone because they were never true in the first place. So now I'm learning who at the end of the day will have my back no matter what. Keep it 100% all the time, that's all I ask. I ain't gonna be mad if you tell me how it is, but all I ask is you don't either. I know the quote says "It's knowing that you have your friends' back" and thats true, I have my friends back no matter what but I needed to get that out.

No comments: