Tuesday, November 22, 2011

In Another Life

The life of a 20 year old.


Let's just say growing up is soo much fun! I miss the days where I depended on mommy and dad for everything; but i LOVE paying for my shit! I'm growing up and loving it!

Life:
Great job at Polo Ralph Lauren. I love it & everyone there!
I'm not gonna lie I party with friends, which I never did before.
I'm maturing into a woman, that knows what she wants.
I'm classy yet wild.
I'm going through things and I'm comin out a winner.

Friends:
Whew this is a whirl wind. I have discovered who my real friends are.
It's amazing who is there for you and who, depsite promises to always be there, isn't.
I thank goodness I found out who they are.
We're a crazy bunch but I love them!

Boys:
Do you love me? oh do you love me? I say so.

boys.boys.boys.what.the.heck?
Well I am single, and loving it.
Well sorta there is one boy who caught my eye.
Darn blue eyed boy with a great smile.


No comments: