Tuesday, June 28, 2011

alter bridge

And who is gonna save you, when I'm gone?
And who'll watch over you
And who will give you strength when you're not strong?
Who'll watch over you when I've gone away?
-Alter Bridge

I thought of certain people during this song, Alter Brigdes' lyrics have an effect on me. This song sorta had me thinking of my family, and how broken I would be if I lost another member. I watch over some people more than I should sometimes but I feel like its my job.I know it's a love song but I'm getting to that. Lyrically you can use it for anyone.

As for the love song aspect, I keep falling a little bit more each time. The best thing about this guy is he watches out for me. He's an amazing friend, and someone that if I start falling harder for I will be okay no matter what the outcome :)

No comments: