Saturday, June 18, 2011

fighter

i'm the girl who is naturally loud, and laughs even louder, knows she is absoulty drop dead gorgeous and fights to keep herself together and will never stop fighting for the life she wants to live. Would you like to know my secret? Fighting, I fought like crazy to get where I am now. I maybe jobless, but I continue to look. I may not be gorgeous to you, but I fought to get the confidence I do now. Wanna bring me down? Go ahead, you might succeed but when I fall, I fall like a champ. I'll get right back up and come back stronger than before. Why? Cause you hate to see it, and that's life baby. You take the fall like a champ only to dust yourself off and get back up. You better believe I will fight like hell, cause I've made it too far to lose now.
xoxo

No comments: