Wednesday, March 14, 2012

fav mobwives quote

"haters are like crickets they chirp all fuckin day and you walk by 'em and they shut the fuck up"-Drita
"I'm never bowin down to none of you mutha fuckas and i will stand there and i will fight til I die"-Drita
"She's a flip floppin floozy"-Ramona
"Check my bloodlines bitch I'm comin for you"-Karen
"As long as I’m loyal to myself, I’m loyal to everyone else.”-Renee
"I speak my mind because it hurts to bite my tongue" - Carla
"All these bitches need to get off my dick. But if I did have a dick they'd all prolly be sucking it"- Drita
"Go back to where the fuck you came from mutha fucka-Drita
"I'll keep comin for you! You dirty hoe"-Karen

i love this show and these ladies; more to come ;)
Every friend has the right to say how they feel to another friend,you wouldnt be a fucking true friend if you didnt say how you feel.-Karen

We fight hard, but we love harder-Renee

No comments: